NAHR Fellows in the Classroom
- NAHR Fellows in the Classroom - This program matches NAHR Fellows with key schools interested in guest speakers or adjunct faculty, either in person or via virtual (Zoom) sessions, in order to achieve the following goals:
- Further our impact with students already studying HR by exposing them to current thinking and current practices
- Provide undergraduate students exposure to HR in order to attract the best talent into the HR field
- Give undergraduate business students and General Management track MBA students exposure to HR and to the value it can have on an organization
- Drive diversity by enhancing focus on HBCUs
We are currently working with 17 universities.